Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Yan Can Cook Meal @jadedynastyhi

From my post yesterday, you already know about me meeting Chef Martin Yan. As promised, here are photos of our actual meal, including some of Chef preparing our meal. My friends Melissa Chang (@melissa808) will probably have a post up soon on her blog and Lindsey Muraoka (@lalalinzy) were also there. Melissa  and Lindsey already posted her interview.

The meal included Snow Mountain Char Siu Buns, Pan-seared Seafood Tofu, Pan-fried Corn & Seafood Cake, Tea-smoked Shrimp, Dynasty No. 1 Chicken, Lan Chou Style Ramen, and Spring Mountain Coconut Buns.

It was delicious, the company was great, and I got to meet Chef Martin Yan AKA Yan Can Cook!!! It's great to have connections.

Also see:

Capsun's Corner

@capsun on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment