Sunday, December 4, 2011

First Time Visit to Sapporo Rai Rai Ramen

I enjoy eating ramen. There's something about the simplicity of noodles, broth, vegetables, and meat that makes both my tastebuds and my belly happy.

Recently, I got to try Sapporo Rai Rai Ramen on Kapahulu Ave. It's interesting because this place has been around for years, having been formerly located where Chef Sean Prister's Soul Cafe is currently. But I only recently heard about it from several friends. So after Yoga in the Park one night, my fellow classmates and I decided to venture over there.

For a couple, they'd been frequenting the place for years. For most of us, it was a new experience. It was enjoyable and it's nice to know I have a go-to place for good ramen in that area.

Food choices included the miso, shoyu, and char siu ramens, as well as gyoza (the perfect accompaniment to any ramen).

PS: There is no bathroom at the restaurant and the one in the building closes after a certain time. So if you need to go, try to go before, or you may have to walk to another nearby business.

Also see:

Capsun's Corner

@capsun on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment