Monday, November 28, 2011

They Came to Love Chinese Food Like @CAPSUN

Yesterday, I arranged to eat dim sum with anyone who was willing to join me in Honolulu's Chinatown. Chinese Cultural Plaza, to be exact. It's nothing new, I actually can eat Chinese food all the time; in fact, I want dim sum every Sunday, but don't actually make it each time I have the craving.

Saturday evening, it dawned on me that I should open it up to anyone else. So, we had a nice group of seven, of whom two were non-Chinese. I actually warned the non-Chinese guests that they should bring their adventurous palates because I knew I was going to order and devour my chicken legs (one of my favorite dim sum dishes).

It was a great lunch that combined food, fun, friends, and fellowship. I proclaim it a success.

Also see:

Capsun's Corner

@capsun on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! :) Im so bummed I missed out! Next time! Looking ta all this food makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete