Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Biggest Loser Challenge is OVER!!!

Photo

At 7:40 this morning, I weighed 136.6 pounds (about 62 kilos for international readers). Since January of this year, I've been doing a Biggest Loser challenge with about 30 coworkers. The winner is whomever loses the highest percentage of weight. I won't know how I did for a little while, but hopefully soon.

According to an ideal body weight chart I read somewhere, 136 pounds is the ideal weight for a male with my height and build. So, since I started my journey independently in October 2010, I have used that as my "official" goal, with no intention of actually achieving it. Today, I proved myself wrong (just give me the extra 0.6 pounds, for you nitpickers).

Thanks to everyone who has been supportive of my diet, exercise, and overall fitness goals for the last eight months.

Now it's time to eat - and eat GOOD!

Then, I'll have to maintain this achievement.

Also see:

Capsun's Corner

@capsun on Twitter

1 comment: