Tuesday, October 5, 2010

September Bytemarks Lunch

I know, I'm a little late with this post, but the food was good, the company was better, the discussion was lively, and there was rain!

Iolani Palace is in here because it was on the walk from my office to the lunch bit looked so picturesque, I had to shoot it. I realized I wanted a closer shot, but it was raining in my way back so that wouldn't make for a very good photo. No. 1 Capitol District is the building that houses HiSAM, the Hawaii State Art Museum. And it's quite photogenic itself. This colorful gecko is here because Burt Lum (@bytemarks) said his wife created the original that all the molds and copies are based on. Pretty impressive - and a fact I was unaware of until last Thursday.

The group shot is most of our Bytemarks Lunch gang. Several additional people came after I took it, but my food was calling me. And speaking of food, there's my Opah, which was tasty, but a bit too much bite for me.

Don't forget to visit http://capsun.org for a regular dose of my take on things

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics and joining us for lunch. It's always fun to catch up with you. Thanks also for the iPad app suggestions. I loaded Evernote, Goodreader and Kindle. Great stuff. Mahalo!

    ReplyDelete