Saturday, March 13, 2010

Seafood Gumbo by Chef Sean

This was my very delicious lunch, courtesy of Chef Sean. He has a gourmet kunch wgon that is also known as Soul Patrol.

This dish had the right balance of savory and spicy, and was well worth the $12!

Chef likes to cook healthy Southern food and all orders are made to order before your eyes.

I've included a photo of his card so you can follow @PacificSoul on Twitter to get updates on specials. Ge also uses corn-based utensils and recycled plates, avoiding styrofoam and it's negative effects on our environment.

He currently serves the Kakaako area. Try it and I'm sure you'll like it.

CAPSUN M. POE, MPA
Twitter: @exbor
Web: capsun.org • capsunpoe.blogspot.com

Sent from my iPhone 3GS

Don't forget to visit http://capsun.org for a regular dose of my take on things

No comments:

Post a Comment