Sunday, October 11, 2009

Talk about bad timing!

The electricity just went out at my condo. That's an inconvenience for sure, but today was the day I planned to setup my new Tripp-Lite Battery Backup system (so that I can safely shut down electrical equipment).

Making matters worse, it's also the day I was going to completely drain my iPhone 3Gs to zero and fully charge to 100%, per Apple's instructions.

I guess I should be upset with myself for not doing this yesterday. At least I have my new power inverter and can charge my Acer in the car. Oh yeah, and my new Hele broadband card is going to be extremely handy today.

CAPSUN M. POE, MPA
Twitter: @exbor
Web: capsun.org • capsunpoe.blogspot.com

Sent from my iPhone 3GS

Don't forget to visit http://capsun.org for a regular dose of my take on things

No comments:

Post a Comment